Are you ready?
A career as an accountant is not for everybody. It’s challenging to advise people about their finances. You have to earn their trust and prove your skills every time with your knowledge.
Our field is constantly changing so it is important you keep updated about changing legislation, give advice about taxation and compliance advantages and have an excellent work ethic to get the job done.
In our workplace we use modern technology (paperless office, dual screens, cloud based technology), are productive and challenging whilst being friendly and team orientated. We have a flexible approach to achieve work/life balance and also enjoy an active social club.
We are a results orientated firm. Our clients expect us to show initiative with our advice. Mentoring of other junior team members and further enhancement of the firm’s culture is critical to future success. We expect accountants to keep up to date with their own professional development.
Do you think that you have what it takes to join our team? Please forward your motivation and resume to: email@example.com
- - Up to 5 weeks annual leave
- - Flexibility of work hours to work four days a week and study on the fifth day
- - Up to 2 hours weekly staff training with the entire team
- - Paid study and exam leave
- - A work hard/play harder attitude to its work and social activities
- - Salary paid based on performance
- - A self regulated work environment
Intermediate Accountant Required
- - Productive and engaging work environment
- - Attractive salary package
- - Regular meaningful training & healthy incentive
- - This role has the opportunity to develop into a senior position for the right person if that is what you desire.
Expected skills and qualifications:
- - Ideally 2-5 years post graduate experience in a similar role within a public practice firm
- - CA/CPA membership or working towards this qualification
- - The ability to build, manage and maintain client relationships
- - Provision of business and taxation advice
- - Controlling income tax and BAS lodgements for your group of clients
- - Participating and co-operating as part of a small team
- - Maintaining strong relationship with clients
- - Building client base through networking and relationship building
If this position appeals to you, please contact Gary West on 4914 2400 for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’re future starts today at Inspire Accounting & Business Services.