You can consult with us about any questions concerning you or your business. Whether you’re about to hire your first employee, move into a new building and not sure about the financial side of things or you want to know when you might be able to retire: we are specialised in all areas from taxation to strategic business advice.
As our client you will have access to a team of 14 advisors who are always willing to help. You will benefit from our network and trusted working relation with every specialist in the region to provide you with the best results and service.
Below is a summary list of our services. Consult with us about your needs and experience how we can provide you with a fully customized service for you and your business.
We can advise you about asset protection and help you choose the right structure for your situation.
▪ Self-Managed Super Fund set up
▪ Asset protection advice
▪ Personal Services Income advice | Structuring
▪ Entity Structures advice
▪ Trust set up
▪ Company set up
A must have: Compliance
No need to choose here, depending on your situation these compliance taxation services are what we do first.
▪ Self-Managed Super Fund Financial Statements and audit | Pension, Accumulation
▪ Work Cover | Registration and Declarations
▪ Audit Assistance| Payroll Tax, Superannuation Guarantee, Work cover, Small Club
▪ Building services Authority independent review report
▪ Financial Statements | Company, partnership, Sole Trader, Trust
▪ Individual return | Managed funds, Rental Properties, Standard
▪ XERO, MYOB, QuickBooks | support and training, correction of closing balances
▪ PAYG Instalments |Variation
▪ Payroll Tax annual return
▪ Business Activity Statements
Is it time for you to look into options to keep your business profitable?
▪ Budget | Profit and Loss
▪ Cash flow preparation
▪ Development, implementation and monitoring, KPI’s
▪ Industry Benchmarking advice
▪ Profit and Tax estimate
▪ Salary sacrifice
▪ Transition Retirement advice and/or set up
Adding on your Business Value
Options to continuously increase the value of your business.
▪ Employee share plan | Bonus scheme
▪ Abridged Profit and Loss statement
▪ Quarterly meetings
▪ Ratio analysis
▪ SWOT analysis
When it comes to succession planning it is time to look at the cherry on the cake.
▪ Business succession planning
▪ Buying or selling your business
▪ Employee share plan | Business scheme
▪ Personal Budget
▪ Succession advice
▪ ABN and TFN registration
▪ Annual company return
▪ ASIC correspondence | Change company name/directors/secretary, Annual review by SFP
▪ Company deregistration
▪ Company Liquidation (voluntary)
▪ Payment arrangements with the ATO
▪ Registration and cancellation of TFN, ABN, GST, FBT and Work cover
It shows, not only will we provide taxation services, but we can also advise you about your other options along your journey. So don’t hesitate to contact us if you find yourself in unfamiliar territory and need a trusted advisor to discuss your options with.